Legendary South Beach Wine & Food Festival Launches Virtual Sip with #SOBEWFF Series to Celebrate its 20-year Anniversary
The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF) has created “Sip with #SOBEWFF”, a FREE 20-part virtual, live mixology and educational series that’s bringing South Florida’s
The Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (SOBEWFF) has created “Sip with #SOBEWFF”, a FREE 20-part virtual, live mixology and educational series that’s bringing South Florida’s top bartenders, mixologists and spirits experts straight into your kitchen. The hands-on cocktail-making experience is hosted by Gio Gutierrez from Chat Chow and optional donations benefit the SOBEWFF® and FIU Chaplin School Hospitality Industry Relief Fund.
The initial “Sip with #SOBEWFF” lineup includes an all-star cast:
- Classic Cuban Cocktails featuring Cantinero Julio Cabrera of Cafe La Trova (June 19)
- Impressive Cocktails and The Art of the Pour featuring Mixologist with Ben Potts of Beaker & Gray (June 26)
- Red, White and Booze: A Celebration of American Cocktail featuring Tyler Kitzman of Mama Tried (July 1)
- Gettin’ Tiki With It featuring Daniele Dalla Pola of Esotico Miami (July 10)
- Classic Italian Cocktails featuring Mixologist Valentino Longo of Le Sirenuse Miami (July 15)
- Magic City Cocktails featuring Bobby Gilardi of Ariete Hospitality Group (July 17)
- Modern Tropical Drinks featuring Will Thompson of Jaguar Sun (July 24) and more!
The 60-minute “Sip with #SOBEWFF” series, which airs weekly, is broadcasted from SGWS Wynwood, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits’ state-of-the-art multi-purpose hospitality and education center. Register for your FREE virtual seat here. Optional donations will benefit the SOBEWFF® & FIU Chaplin School Hospitality Industry Relief Fund that provides immediate financial support to independently owned and operated restaurants and bars impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. To date, the Fund has raised more than $1.6 million and granted more than $1.5 million to more than 500 local restaurants in South Florida.